Our very own Natalie Remund recently chatted one morning with Lisa Workman, President of the Fergus Falls Chamber. The interview aired on PRTV, a local Fergus Falls channel. The segment, "Find It In Fergus Falls," showcases area businesses and events.
Natalie shares the humble beginnings of Multi Business Solutions: how owner Megan Beckler went from teaching high school students to teaching business owners. Since 2008, we've helped people handle the financial side of their business.
Recently, we expanded into the arena of helping business owners take care of one of their most valuable resources - their people.
Key takeaways from the interview:
- If you understand your accounting software better, you'll be able to manage your business more effectively.
- Communication through formalized processes and procedures set you up for success as you add more employees.
- A mission and vision statement sets your "why," which can then be clearly conveyed to your employees.
- An anonymous survey is helpful to gauge your employees' satisfaction.
- It's okay to admit that you don't know everything and to ask for help when it comes to managing your business.
- Small businesses fuel our economy.
We're proud to provide useful tools to business owners that will help them succeed. How can we help you? Get in touch with us today!